About: Planning and executing commercial growth initiatives with a strong emphasis on creating new long-term strategic partnerships and profitable deals across the Follk production and services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for the business including content distribution and production services.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand.
- Engage new potential clients, and take end-to-end responsibility for proposing, negotiating, drafting and closing new commercial deals to meet agreed sales goals.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyse sales options
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events to generate new leads.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Essential: High school diploma or higher Bachelor’s degree.
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
Work experience and skills
- Essential: 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Desired: 3 – 5 years’ prior industry related business development experience.
Personal qualities and behavioural traits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking, prioritizing and working to tight deadlines
- Focused and goal-oriented
- The ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Knowledge of the kids and family content market, key dynamics, growth areas and macro trends an advantage.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment